|Nominal Power||66 W|
|Nominal Speed||3000 rpm|
|Nominal Torque||125 m/Nm|
|Noise Level||40 dBA|
|Service Life||20,000 hrs|
For more than 40 years now, Crouzet, has offered D.C. motors and geared motors, available from 1 to 600 W in 12, 24 or 48 V versions. Crouzet range Industrial Brushless Motors offers distinct advantages over the competition: exceptionally long service life (over 20000 operating hours), very low sound level (no brushed switching), good efficiency (optimized motor control), integrated sensors and excellent dynamics. Crouzet’s DCmind Brushless Motors are high performance direct current brushless motors, with output power ratings from 34 to 600 W and a choice of various integrated electronic control systems. DCmind Brushless motors are easy to integrate and use. They combine superb power density, integrated electronics and numerous functions for speed, torque and positioning control with absolute precision, making them ideal for applications in industry, valves and pumps, access control and the energy sector.SQ57 DCmind Brushless SMi21 & SMi21 CAN:
SMi21 position speed and torque control:
- The SMi21 electronic control unit is designed for motion control: position, speed and torque. It comes with a software interface, DCmind-Soft. When installed on a PC, this interface can be used to select, configure and download the motor’s motion program and to set parameters for individual applications.
- 6 inputs and 4 outputs, 2 of which are 10-bit analog inputs.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use setup software – with application mode for quick start-up.
- Very flexible thanks to the various programs on offer. All the parameters are adjustable and can be used to optimise application operation.
- Also suitable for a 12 V, 24 V or 48 V battery power supply (voltage range between 9 and 75 volts).
- Low power consumption when idling (1 W)
- Rotor position controlled with 4096-point encoder and use of sinusoidal vector control.
- Reprogramming and re-use of motors as required by changing the application program or by modifying the configuration.
- Firmware updating made easier with the ‘‘bootloader’’ function.
- Use on its own, in combination with other motors or controlled by a PLC.